- Read An Opinion On:
- Lap Band In Los Angeles
Fatty cells can be stubborn and difficult to remove, especially in areas of the body such as under the arms, thighs, and around the abdomen. When a person works hard to maintain their shape, it can be frustrating when they are unable to lose those last few inches. Liposuction in Schaumburg, IL offers a solution to help remove unwanted fat and to contour a person’s body. One of the top cosmetic procedure desired by people, liposuction can help them achieve their body goal by removing the excess fat that can be left behind due to pregnancy or weight loss.
Process of a Liposuction Procedure
- The surgeon will provide information on how they will need to prepare for the procedure. Which medications they should stop taking before their surgery and how long before the scheduled date. In addition of when they should stop eating or drinking before their surgery.
- Once at the facility, they will be prepped for liposuction in Schaumburg, IL and anesthesia will be administered before starting the procedure.
- How long the surgery will take can last for 1 to 5 hours depending on the technique used and the area of the body the fat cells are being removed from.
- Small incisions will be made where the tool is inserted to suck the fat cells from the body. They are virtually invisible to minimize scarring on the body.
- You should expect a minor discomfort and some drainage following the surgery. Sometimes there is bruising or swelling following the procedure that will eventually go away.
- It is recommended to take it easy the first couple of days and no strenuous activity for two weeks.
Obtain Your Body Goals with a Certified Surgeon
Chicagoland Aesthetics offers their clients the latest in liposuction technology to help contour their bodies. They can provide you with the cosmetic procedures you require to help obtain the body that you have always desired. Visit www.chicagolandaesthetics.com for more details.